Learnership - Application process
The applicant is required to complete the Learnership application form and submit it to the SAISC School of Draughting.
- Learnenship applications may be submitted throughout the year.
- When you apply for Learnenship, you must submit the following documents:
- A completed Learnership application form. Incomplete applications will not be processed. The onus is upon the applicant to provide all necessary information and documentation
- A certified copy of your highest school-leaving certificate and other qualifications where applicable including course content).
- Two certified copies of your ID.
Applicants must have a Gr. 12 certificate with Mathematics.
NB Applicants with Mathematical Literacy have to obtain Gr. 12 Maths or N3 Maths before the qualification can be issued.
Please contact us