RPL - Application process
The applicant is required to complete the RPL application form and submit it to the SAISC School of Draughting.
- RPL applications may be submitted throughout the year. However, keep in mind that the RPL process can take anything from several weeks to several months, depending on the nature of your application. On receipt of your application you will receive an acknowledgement specifying a preliminary date by which your application should be processed.
- When you apply for RPL, you must submit the following documents:
- A completed RPL application form. The RPL process is a complicated process, so incomplete applications will not be processed, even if full payment has been received. The onus is upon the applicant to provide all necessary information and documentation
- A letter of introduction, explaining your background and future goals.
- A certified copy of your highest school-leaving certificate and other qualifications where applicable (including course content).
- Two certified copies of your ID.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) on the standard format provided. To describe your experience, knowledge, skills and competencies. ( Computer knowledge matrix)
- A detailed current job description on a company letterhead stating your years of experience, signed off by a line manager. Self-employed persons the document stating the self-employed status
A non- refundable admin fee of R1000 (Proof of payment to be submitted (banking details will be sent to you).
Entrance Requirements for the RPL programme
- Be at least 24 years of age on or before 31 December of the year of the application
- Have at least five years working experience as a detailer.
- Have a Grade 12 or equivalent certificate
- Be proficient in English
- Have basic mathematical skills.
- Be computer literate
Please contact us